Thursday, July 27, 2017

Katy Kauffman

I had the honor of guest writing a post on Katy Kauffman's blog today:


http://lighthousebiblestudies.com/katy-kauffman-blog/just-because


Katy is an author, speaker, Bible teacher and co-owner of Lighthouse Bible Studies. I met her at the Florida Christian Writers Conference. And, I've never been the same.


She is one of the kindest people I've ever worked with. Not to mention her fine skills as a writer and promoter of  God's word.


The blog series is called Delighting in God's Goodness.  My post is about the word because. It's a great word; it thrills me. I'm also thrilled that God brought Katy Kauffman into my writers path and faith journey.


Please read Katy's blog and anything else you can from Lighthouse Bible Studies.



No comments:

Post a Comment